Role of the Governor :-
1) Chief Rector of Nagaland University, visitor of the Global Open University, St. Joseph University,ICFAI
University, the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Nagaland, and Christian
Institute of Health Science and Research.
As the visitors the Governor can (i) preside over the convocation; (ii) constitute a Committee to review
the functioning of the University; (iii) preside over the meeting of the Governing Council if desired;
and, (iv) seek information from Pro Chancellor on all affairs of the University.
2) President of Rajya Sainik Board.
3) President of Indian Red Cross Society Nagaland State Branch.
4) Chief Patron of Nagaland State Bharat Scouts and Guides, and Hindustan Scouts and Guide.
5) Chairman of North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC).
Some of the Website can be accessed at:
1) Nagaland University (Website URL :www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in)
2) Global Open University Nagaland (Website URL :www.nagaland.net.in)
3) St. Joseph University, Dimapur (Website URL : www.stjosephuniv.edu.in)
4) ICFAI University (Website URL :www.iunagaland.edu.in)
5) Christian Institute of Health Science and Research (Website URL :www.cihsr.in)
6) North East Zone Cultural Centre (NEZCC) (Website URL :www.nezccindia.org.in)